Skip to main content

How Deep the Father's Love for Us


How Deep is the Father's Love for Us!
His eyes are watching,
His ears are hearing,
1 Peter 3:12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inside Out

He is working in us on a daily basis, even when we are not in tip top shape.  This was Paul's hope, prayer, and encouragement to the leaders, forerunners, and churches:   Therefore do not loose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, though inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. -2 Corinthians 4:16-17 (NIV) He continually works from the inside out. May our mind be set towards kingdom thinking; may this be our prayer this week. Let our prayers humble us as we continue to serve our churches, communities, work place, friends, family, PEOPLE that dwell with us.  He truly gives when we are opened to receiving.

Giving with Delight

To the God we serve and delight in... On a daily basis we constantly struggle with the perspective of what it means to forgive and give/serve others.  I realized that when we are actively serving those around us, old friends, new friends, family members, co-workers, ministry partners, volunteers, interns, students, your pastor, the barista that rung up your coffee this morning etc...we tend to live in the illusions of self by bring our baggage from the past.   Some examples:  -I'm experiencing a bad morning, so I don't have to smile as I leave the barista that just rung up my morning cup of coffee.   -I was stuck in traffic this morning and wasn't in the mood, so I didn't  feel like opening the door for the intern with the big pile of papers/books in hand on the way into work. -I haven't heard back from my old high school friend for like 10 years, and they just called in for a favor, why bother responding. -I did not appreciate how my grandparents...

Words

SEALS 2012 was.... generated by Wordle.net For all who attended SEALS 2012, and to the ones that were not able to attend.  These are the words that influence us today as we have departed one another.  With these words we become a living testimony by Truth Is, and by Spoken Word. For those who have returned home to an avalanche of reality, be courageous.  Our fear is not about our doubt, its about our futility, the feeling of being useless or ineffective.  It's healthy to be doubtful, sad, mournful, heavy-hearted, in pain, broken, stressed; these are feelings that the Father created, emotions that He also feels. He also created compassion, joy, empathy, redemption, surrender so that we would rely on Him as a source. This words collaged above represent how attendees felt leaving SEALS 2012.  Be empowered by these words.  May our words continually be edified and may we continue to be bold in our ministries "Be strong and courageous.  Do no...